This page relates to the year -214 Calendrier Julien proleptic.
- Occupation of Canton and sinicization of the south of the country.
- the Qin drive out the Xiongnu great wall and surroundings of the Ordos.
- A little later the chief ('' chan-yu '') of the Confederation of the Xiongnu Touman (You eou-man) attacks and puts in escape the barbarian people Yuezhi (Yue-tche) alive on the territory of the Gansu (Kan-Penny).
- With Rome, Consul At of Q. Fabius Q.f. Maximus Verrucosus '' Cunctator '' IV, Mr. Claudius M.f. Marcellus III.
- Beginning of the seat of Syracuse by the Romans.
- Philippe V of Macedonia is crushed by Mr. Valerius Laevinus with the battle of the Aoüs. To hold it far from Italy, the Roman Sénat relights the war in Greece (-212).
|Random links:||Agnes Baden-Powell | Ehud Manor | List members of the royal Company of Canada (1986-1996) | Edith Jacobson | Tierra there Libertad | Zodiaque|