Born with Condom in 1940, deceased in Paris the January 24th 1994, Yves Navarre obtains the Prix Goncourt for the Zoological gardens (1980). Homosexual writer , it wished to defend a sensuality rather than a sexuality.
BiographyAfter studies of Spanish, English and modern letters at the University of Lille, Yves Navarre works in the Publicité as originator-writer.
He starts to publish in 1971, initiating a prolific career with Lady Black , who has as characters of the Travesti S. the Turkish delights , history of a disease striking the characters with New York the fact of knowing in 1973. Navarre connects the publications then, often around the topic of the love between two men ( the Ragamuffin of our bodies , 1977; Portrait of Julien in front of the window , 1979). He also writes parts of Théâtre as It rains: if one killed dad-mom , the War of the swimming pools or the Last Customers .
Zoological gardens , history of an young man of good family sent to the internment and the Lobotomy because homosexual receives the Prix Goncourt in 1980. Navarre becomes the spokesperson of François Mitterrand for the homosexual ones in 1981 and 1989, but feels misunderstood as a novelist.
Between 1990 and 1993, it leaves food to the Quebec, Montreal. Its novel of 1992, They are friendly which wind carries , is located in this city where a sculptor, Roch, live in couple with a dancer, David. The novel tells their fight against the AIDS. Of return in France, struck depression, it Suicide with barbiturates on January 24th, 1994.
- Lady Black , Flammarion, 1971.
- Evolène , Flammarion, 1972.
- the Turkish delights , Flammarion, 1973.
- the Heart which knocks , Flammarion, 1974.
- Killer: novel , Flammarion, 1975.
- Plum Parades: twenty-four hours of the life of a mini-circus , Flammarion, 1975.
- Niagarak , Grasset, 1976.
- the Ragamuffin of our bodies , (published in 1977 at Robert Laffont), recently republished with a foreword of Serge Hefez, coll " Traditional H&O poche" , Béziers: H&O, 2005. 10,8 X 17,8cm. 256 pages. ISBN 2-84547-109-2
- Kurwenal or the Share of the beings , Robert Laffont, 1977.
- I live where I stick , Robert Laffont, 1978.
- desired Time , Flammarion, 1979.
- Portrait of Julien in front of his window , Robert Laffont, 1979; H&O, 2006.
- Zoological gardens , Flammarion, 1980.
- Lovesongs without words , Flammarion, 1982.
- First Pages, Flammarion, 1983.
- the Hope of beautiful voyages, 1: Be-autumn , Flammarion, 1984.
- Phoenix, the landscape looks at , illustrated by Jean Dieuzaide and Lucien Clergue, P. Montel, 1984.
- Louise , Flammarion, 1985.
- Fête of the mothers , Albin Michel , 1987.
- Romans, a novel , Albin Michel, 1988
- Hôtel Styx , Albin Michel, 1989.
- Douce France , Quebec, Leméac, 1990.
- the Terrace of the audiences at the time of the good-bye , Montreal, Leméac, 1990.
- They are friendly which wind carry , Flammarion, 1991.
- the Life in the heart, notebooks , Montreal, the Day/VLB, 1992.
- Poudre of gold , Flammarion, 1993.
- Dernier Sunday before the end of the century , Flammarion, 1994.
- the Atlantic City , Leméac, 1996.
- Dialog of the deaf , Nice, the Cross-piece, 1999.
- the Lady of the bottom of the court , Montreal, Leméac, 2000.
- Before all becomes to me unbearable , H&O, 2006.
- Theater , 3 volumes, Flammarion, 1974,1976,1982.
- Biography , Flammarion, 1981.
- a life of cat , Albin Michel, 1986.
- One condemned to live is escaped, texts, talks and poems , with Pierre Salducci, Hull, Vents of West, 1997.
Quotations“Keep silent tenderness. The absence of tenderness assassinates. ”
- Fund left in Quebec (newspaper, drawings, various parts)
- re-examined '' Lire '' comment of the " left for compte"
|Random links:||Augustux | Frasier | Maxime Leroux | Roy Sentjens | Bexhill-one-Sea | Quai_de_la_Gare_(Paris_Métro)|