- Diploma of the Institute of the High Studies of National defense (IHEDN), Promotion 6th FICA - Paris. - Diploma of the Carnegie equipment for International Peace, diplomatic Formation, Promotion 1971/1972 - Geneva. - Certificate of the Academic institute of High International studies, Right-Economy - 1971 - Geneva. - License Es-letters of the University of Paris X (1969).
- General Cocoa - France - Trade - Coffee - Cocoa - Paris. - Cotton Company S.A. PARIS (Marketing Cotton Fiber).
2000 - 2005:- Deputy with the National Assembly. - President of the Commission of the Foreign relations.
1995 - 2000:- Deputy with the National Assembly. - Vice President of the Commission of the Foreign relations.
1996 - 1997:- Chairman of the board of the Company Of the Ivory Coast of management of the Railway Inheritance (SIPF) - Abidjan.
1990 - 1995:- Mayor of the commune of Séguéla.
1983 - 1990:- Ambassador, Director of the Case of Stabilization and Price Maintenance of Agricultural productions (CSSPP) - Paris.
1983:- Appointed Ambassador.
1979 - 1983:- Embassy from Ivory Coast in Bonn (Germany)
1977 - 1979:- Embassy from Ivory Coast in Bern (Swiss)
1973-1976:- Permanent Mission of Ivory Coast near the Office European of the United Nations and the Specialized institutions - Geneva (Swiss) and of the ONUDI - Vienna (Austria).
1972 - 1973:- Ministry for Foreign Affairs - Abidjan (International Conferences and Meetings)
Meetings and International Conferences
- General meetings of the the United Nations. - Annual meetings of the Interparliamentary Union. - Sessions of the UNCTAD, the ONUDI, GATT (OMC) - Etc.
- Member of the political office of PDCI- GDR.
- Commander of the national order.
|Random links:||Logical disjunction | Saint-Genius-of-Fontedit | Shadow World | Belja | Boxoffice France 1992 | USS_Philadelphie_(SSN-690)|