Yellow tinsel maker
The yellow tinsel maker or yellow nettle ( Lamium galeobdolon syn. Lamiastrum galeobdolon ) is a plant of the family of the Lamiacées, very commune in France.
In spite of its name and its appearance, this plant has nothing to do with the common Ortie and it does not prick. The yellow flowers and the grief stem makes it possible to distinguish it unambiguous.
DescriptionIt is an average hardy perennial (40 cm maximum) which pushes in the shaded places.
- reproductive Bodies
- dominant Color of the flowers: yellow
- Period of flowering: May-July
- Inflorescence: clusters
- Sexuality: hermaphrodite
- Order of maturation: homogame
- Pollination: entomogame
- Fruit: akene
- Dissemination: myrmécochore
- Habitat and standard distribution
- Habitat: herbaceous underwoods médioeuropéens, planitiaires with mountain dwellers
- Surface of distribution: eurasiatique
given according to: Julve, pH., 1998 FF. - Baseflor. Botanical, ecological and chorologic index of the flora of France. Version: April 23rd, 2004.
|Random links:||Datos demogrÃ¡ficos de la India | Fighter pilot | Angi Schiliro | Nibris | Idiazabal | Collar of Ménil | Dharmaguptaka|