Disturbance social with Boston during the years 1730: destruction of the public market of Dock Public garden in protest against the excessive prices.
- Creation with New York of a “Asylum of the poor, old people's home of work and reformatory” during the years 1730 to fight against the begging and vagrancy. Conceived to receive a hundred people, it will shelter 400 in the middle of the century of them. The majority of the cities of the American colonies build old people's homes, which do not receive only the old men, the widows, the disabled person and the orphans, but also the unemployed, the veterans and the new immigrants.
Inventions, discoveries, introductions
- Invention of the Sextant by John Hadley and Thomas Godfrey, independently one of the other.
- Beginning of the Style Louis XV.
Economy & company
- Under the impulse of Philibert Orry, France joins again with the Colbertisme: rise of industry and the trade (in particular with the colonies), improvement of the system of the transportation routes.
- the Denmark, thanks to the toll of the straits becomes an economic power and intellectual notable.
- the supremacy of the Fer Swedish is threatened in Europe by Saxon irons and ouraliens (1730 - 1740).
- the benefit of the traffics of the French Company of the Indies with the Guinea triple of 1730 with 1745.
- In the years 1730, Hungarian bovine meat exports bring back each year 1 630 000 guilders, those of wine 620 000 and of cereals 510 000.
|Random links:||Direction of the monitoring of the territory | Hawaii (island) | Isaac de Thellusson (1690-1755) | Josep Jufre Louse | Neutrals|