- Third Punic War.
- Destruction of Carthage and Corinth by the Romans.
- War of Numance
- Independence of the Judaea under the Hasmonéens.
- Taken Séleucie of the Tiger by the Parthes.
- Alexandre Ier Balled
- Antiochos VI
- Cléopâtre II
- Démétrios II
- Jonathan Macchabée
- Ménandre Ier
- Mithridate Ier de Parthie
- Ptolémée VII
- Scipion Émilien
- Simon Macchabée
- Han Wudi
Inventions, discoveries, introductions
Appearance of the first windmills in Minor Asia.
Economy & company
- After the destruction of Carthage and until the end of the 1st century after J.C., Africa specializes in the culture of the Blé, because the Vin and the Huile of the Roman territories of the Western Mediterranean are of better quality. The barley is used for the food of the poor population.
- Africa provides to Rome ore of Fer, Plomb and Cuivre, heating and structural timber. Rome supports the hydraulic installation of the area (Barrage, Aqueduc, Canaux, etc).
- the economic advancement contributes to the birth of a rich person middle-class Berbère and to the development of many cities.
- the conquest of the Mediterranean basin by Rome introduces a new economic element, the great capitalism and the appearance on stage of the money men. Those carry on their activities in three directions:
- the farm of the taxes , allocated every five years by the critics and placed under the control of the Senate. It relates to the customs ( portoria ), the rights of pasturage on the public domain ( scipturia ) and the dîme (provincial tax).
- public supplies ( opera publica ), allocated under the same conditions, which include the supplies in the State (in particular for the army: vivres, transport, clothing, horses, etc) and public works (construction or maintain buildings and various installations, temples, gantries, basilicas, walls, roads, aqueducts, ports.
- the bank , practiced in everyone Roman: control and changes coins, advances, placement, deposits, mandates of payment and contracts of exchange.
- These business men, resulting for some from the equestrian order, rich person primarily of movable fortune, oppose the governmental nobility, made up mainly of senators, land big landowners.
|Random links:||Symphonia serena (Paul Hindemith) | Mascarin of Maurice | International association of visual semiotics | Soil | Vidigueira|