Xinyang (信阳; Pinyin: Xìnyáng) is a city of the south-east of the province of the Henan in China. It is the seat of a évêché catholic on which 63 churches in 1949 depended. A connection of railroad connects it to Wuhan and Zhengzhou.
Administrative divisionsThe city-prefecture of Nanyang exerts its jurisdiction on ten subdivisions - two districts and eight counties :
- the district of Shihe - 浉河区 Shīhé Qū ;
- the district of Pingqiao - 平桥区 Píngqiáo Qū ;
- the county of Xi - 息县 Xī Xiàn ;
- the county of Huaibin - 淮滨县 Huáibīn Xiàn ;
- the county of Huangchuan - 潢川县 Huángchuān Xiàn ;
- the county of Guangshan - 光山县 Guāngshān Xiàn ;
- the county of Gushi - 固始县 Gùshǐ Xiàn ;
- the county of Shangcheng - 商城县 Shāngchéng Xiàn ;
- the county of Luoshan - 罗山县 Luóshān Xiàn ;
- the county of Xin - 新县 Xīn Xiàn .
- Catholicism in China
- governmental Site -
- Plane of the town of Xinyang
- Photographs of Xinyang in '' Panoramio ''
|Random links:||Albert Lebrun | InyecciÃ³n de carburante | Church Our-Lady-in-sound-Assumption of Crévéchamps | Wommelgem | Smooth number | Lexus LS | Mendon,_le_Massachusetts|