GeographyThe prefecture of Xining is located on the Eastern edge of the Plateau Tibetan. Its surface is of: 73737 km ². The average altitude of the town of Xining is of: 2275 Mr.
ClimateThe climate is of continental type. The average temperatures for the town of Xining go from approximately -6°C for the coldest month to +19°C for the hottest month, with an annual average of 7,3°C, and the Pluviométrie is there of 372 Misters.
DemographyThe population of the prefecture was estimated at: 1790000 inhabitants in 2004, and that of the town of Xining with: 774056 inhabitants in 2007.
TransportThe airport of Xining (Code AITA XNN) is connected by one or more daily flights to Xi' year, Beijing, Chengdu and Golmud.
The railway line connecting Xining to Lhassa, the capital of Tibet, was inaugurated in July 2006. It is one of highest world. The way of approximately 2000 km is carried out in less than 12 midnight and costs 22 euros roughly, in economic class. Xining is also connected to Beijing by rail; the distance is also about 2000 km; the price of the voyage is slightly lower.
Administrative subdivisionsThe city-prefecture of Xining exerts its jurisdiction on seven subdivisions - four districts, two counties and a autonomous county :
- the district of Chengzhong - 城中区 Chéngzhōng Qū ;
- the district of Chengdong - 城东区 Chéngdōng Qū ;
- the district of Chengxi - 城西区 Chéngxī Qū ;
- the district of Chengbei - 城北区 Chéngběi Qū ;
- the county of Huangyuan - 湟源县 Huángyuán Xiàn ;
- the county of Huangzhong - 湟中县 Huángzhōng Xiàn .
- the autonomous county today and you of Datong - 大通回族土族自治县 Dàtōng huízú tǔzú Zìzhìxiàn ;
|Random links:||31 de diciembre | Lille | Rumigny (Somme) | Saint-Salvi-of-Carcavès | Perito | Expert Knob Twiddlers | Stuart_Abbott|