Winter Olympics of 1972
- the Plays of winter of 1972 in Sapporo, Japan, were the first to be held apart from Europe or of the United States.
- Cities candidates: Banff (Canada), Lahti/Are (Sweden) and Salt Lake City (the United States).
- With the springboard (K90), three Japanese jumpers finish in the first three places.
- the Austrian Karl Schranz is excluded from the tests of ski to have received money on behalf of a manufacturer of material.
- the Canada does not take part in the tournament of hockey. It does not send a team of hockey as a protest against the professionalism disguised in the USSR and Eastern Europe.
Sports and disciplines
http://www.olympic.org/fr/games/past/index_fr.asp?OLGT=2&OLGY=1972 - the page of the Olympic Games of Sapporo in 1972 on the official site of the CIO
Simple: 1972 Winter Olympics
|Random links:||Ray tractor | Waistcoat of stabilization | Baião (music) | Christina Roslyng | Bibliography of social sciences of Article. | Alberich|