Windsor and Maidenhead
The Windsor and Maidenhead , also called Royal Borough off Windsor and Maidenhead (royal district of Windsor and Maidenhead) because of the royal statute of Windsor. The district becomes unit Autorité on April 1st, 1998.
One finds there the Château of Windsor as well as the amusement park Legoland.
Cities and villages
The district of Windsor and Maidenhead consists of:
- Clewer, Cookham
- Datchet, Dedworth
- Eton, Eton Wick
- North Ascot (only the " parish off Sunninghill and Ascot")
- South Ascot, Sunningdale
- Waltham St Lawrence
- White Waltham
TwinningThe Royal Borough off Windsor and Maidenhead is twinned with:
- Saint-Cloud, France - in 1957 with Maidenhead.
- Bad Godesberg, Germany - in 1960 with Maidenhead.
- Goslar, Germany - in 1969 with Royal Borough off New Windsor.
- Frascati, Italy - in 1972 with Maidenhead.
- Kortrijk, Belgium - in 1981 with Royal Borough off Windsor and Maidenhead.
|Random links:||BotÃ¡nica | Teddy Servant boys | Trémorel | Ballet nacional of Cuba | Wez-Velvain | James R. Webb | Parc_de_technologie_tchèque|