SynopsisMathilde Tessier, difficult young girl, fall in love with its professor from philosophy, François Hainaut. This last which believes deeply in its intellectual abilities goes démener to help it. While Mathilde progresses, their history of love weaves and moves away little by little François from his wife and her trade…
- Title: white Wedding
- Realization: Jean-Claude Brisseau
- Scenario: Jean-Claude Brisseau
- Production: Margaret Ménégoz
- Production company: Films of the Rhombus
- Music: Jean Musy
- Photography: Romain Winding
- Assembly: María Luisa García
- Costumes and decorations: María Luisa García
- Country of origin: France
- Format: Colors - 1,37:1 - Mono - 35 mm
- Kind: Drama, lovesong
- Lasted: 92 minutes
- Coming out date: November 8th 1989 (France)
- Vanessa Paradis: Mathilde Tessier
- Bruno Cremer: François Hainaut
- Ludmila Mikaël: Catherine Hainaut
- François Négret: Carpentier
- Jean Dasté: the caretaker in Dunkirk
- Veronique Silver: the adviser of education
- Philippe Tuin: the supervisor
- It acts of first film of the Vanessa Paradis actress.
- turning was carried out mainly with Saint-Etienne.
- César of the best most promising young actress for Vanessa Paradis and nomination in Césars of the best poster (Dominique Bouchard) and of the female best supporting role for Ludmila Mikaël in 1990.
- Price Romy Schneider for Vanessa Paradis in 1990.
- white Wedding on Internet Movie Database
|Random links:||Galaxia de Triangulum | Héry-on-Alby | Saint-saver (Haute-Saône) | Franklin Ayaje | Antonio Giolitti | Opera of Toulon | Granville_Bantock|