The Wednesday is traditionally the fourth day of the week, seen in a modern way by certain calendars like the third Jour. The word Wednesday is resulting from the Latin Mercurii dies , meaning “day of Mercure”. The other days of the week are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The ISO standard codes Wednesday by figure 3.
- For certain Christians, the Ash Wednesday (shortly after the Fatty Tuesday) mark the beginning of the Lent.
- the holy Wednesday is that which precedes Sunday by Easter.
- radiant Wednesday that which follows Easter for the orthodoxe ones.
- Wednesday of Semi-Pentecost is a small orthodoxe Christian festival located twenty-five days after Easter. It commemorates Jesus child teaching with the doctors in the Temple of Jerusalem.
- Of many children provided education for in France does not go to school Wednesday (before, it was Thursday).
- In France and Belgium, Wednesday is the day out of new the Film S.
- the diffusion of feature-length films Wednesday evening is prohibited on the free television channels distributed in France in order to privilege the consumption of Cinéma in rooms.
- It should be noted that in France, each first Wednesday of the month, the national signal of alarm is tested with 12:00 precise.
Beats-smg: Trečiadėinis Be-X-old: Серада Cbk-zam: Miercoles Fiu-vro: Kolmapäiv Nds-nl: Woonsdag Simple: Wednesday Zh-yue: 星期三
|Random links:||Napf | Richard Mique | Tacrolimus | Castle of Comper | Zidane: With 21st Century Portrait | Lambda|