This page relates to the year -75 Calendrier Julien proleptic.
- Beginning of the reign of Vasudeva Kanva, king of the Magadha (fine in -66).
- Devabhuti, last king Shunga is assassinated by a young slave sent by the minister Brahman Vasudeva Kanva who usurps the throne and founds the dynasty Kanva (- 75/-30 or -78/-28).
- Scythian Supremacy and Parthian on the Penjab (fine in 50).
The Middle East
- Nicomède IV, king of Bithynie, gives its country to the Romains.
- Seat of Cyzique by Mithridate VI king of the Bridge.
- Conquest of the Cilicie by Rome.
- With Rome, Consul At of Gaius Aurelius Cotta, L. Octavius.
- Q. Opimius, Powerful orator of the plebs.
- Re-establishment of the distributions of corn in Rome.
- the law Aurelia returns to the powerful orators the right to aspire to the higher magistratures and to thus take again their place in the career of the honors.
- Fonteius is named Propréteur Gaulle Narbonnese (fine in -72). Beginning of plundering by the Romans of the territories Volques Tectosages and Voconces.
- Cicéron is named Questeur Lilybée (Marsala) in Sicily
- Sertorius, in Spain, is combined against Rome with Mithridate VI.
Invasion of the island of Brittany by the Belgian , which settle with the mouth of the the Thames.
Art & culture
- Between -75 and -60, a ship of almost 40 meters length runs very close to Hyères with its cargo. Excavated starting from 1972, it contains 6 000 wine amphoras of Italy laid out in three layers, as well as cases of ceramics crockery.
|Random links:||Yupik of Siberia | Vigo di Cadore | Jamie Farr | Battle of Hattin | Site_Web|