He was better striker (with equality with Robert Mercier) of the first championship of France of football.
It missed completely the season 1935-36 following a serious wound of ankle. It returned in 1936-1937 as entraîneut-player. The following season, he was player-secretary, then only secretary of the club in 1938-39.
Between 1930 and 1938, he played 93 official matches for 52 goals including 75 in championship for 41 goals. In addition to these meetings, the Stage of Rennes disputed many friendly matches during its period of boycott (1930-1932) of the championships of League. Kaiser played 55 matches of this type for 94 goals.
- International juniors German
- Better striker of the championship of France 1932-1933.
- Selected in team of Brittany.
- Claude the Loire, the Stage of Rennes, volume II, Rennes, Apogee, 1997, p.72
- Marc Barreaud, Dictionary of the foreign footballers of the French professional championship (1932-1997), Harmattan, 1997.
|Random links:||Merbaka | Amanda Abizaid | Jetafe | Camille Ziadé | Bidegoian | Kurt_Raab|