Walla Walla (News-Wales-of-South)
The village is with 39 kilometers in the north of Albury and with 130 kilometers in the south of Wagga Wagga.
The village was created in 1869 by a group of German colonists coming from the Vallée Barossa.
It shelters the only secondary school Lutheran of Wales News of the South.
|Random links:||RAT | Ruplje | Lješnica | Line 27 (Is) | Système_de_Lowell|