W.I.T.C.H. is a series of Italian origin. An original idea of Elisabetta Gnone. It is available today on several supports:
- First of all, in Cartoon in a monthly magazine present in the majority of the countries of Europe.
- Vis-a-vis the success which the cartoon meets, a televisual adaptation was carried out (W.I.T.C.H. in 2004, was created in France, was diffused in France on the chain cabled for child Jetix, and in Quebec with Radio-Canada.
- And finally, an adaptation of the data base in novel in the pink Library. 32 published novels and to appear. This book is intended for a women from 8 to 14 years.
SynopsisW.I.T.C.H. are five heroins from 13 to 14 years which are seen allotting the heavy task to protect " Kandrakar" border enters the good and the evil. Their name of group comes from their initial (and of course from a pun with " witch" , which means Sorcière in English; heroins chose the name by taking account of the double direction): Four elements (absolute energy). It is also the agent of the " heart of Kandrakar" , jewel which contains the capacities of heroins.
- Cornélia has the capacity of the GROUND.
- Irma has the capacity of WATER.
- Hay flax controls the AIR.
- Taranee controls FIRE.
- Will controls Quintessence (this capacity appears in seasons 2) (the heart of Kandrakar holds)
|Random links:||Traffic and trade | Ceti beta | Aethopyga | Presidential election of the United States of America 1936 | Administration_temporaire|