The inhabitant (E) S of Vouillé are the Vouilletais .
Places and monumentsCastle of the Bar, currently Town hall, to Arthenay castle of Salmondière of many Gallo-Roman sites were announced, from the potteries were dated from V and 6th century.
Personalities related to the communeFamily of Montalembert, connects River, family of Assailly * In 1914, Ernest Pérochon is named there Instituteur.
- Common of Two-Sevres
- Vouillé on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Vouillé on the site of INSEE
- Vouillé on the site of Quid
- Localization of Vouillé on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Vouillé on Mapquest
|Random links:||Wood of Attilly | Didactic | BB 1320 | Trichurus | Massaesyles | Implication_logique|