Vicence is on the list of the world heritage of UNESCO.
- the architect of the Renaissance Andrea Palladio resided and built at it several buildings, whose Basilica Palladiana and celebrates it Capra villa known as Rotonda .
- Gian Giorgio Trissino, poet, born in Vicence at the end of the 15th century.
- Antonio Pigafetta, sailor and chronicler, born in Vicence at the end of the 15th century. It took part with Magellan and Juan Sebastian del Cano in the first voyage around the world.
- Antonio Fogazzaro (1842-1911), poet and novelist, born and died in Vicence.
- Sergio Romano, born in 1929 with Vicence, writer, historian and ambassador.
Communes borderingAltavilla Vicentina, Arcugnano, Bolzano Vicentino, Caldogno, Costabissara, Creazzo, Dueville, Longare, Monteviale, Monticello Tells Otto, Quinto Vicentino, Torri di Quartesolo.
Group Beltrame, European iron and steel group
|Random links:||Buzzcocks | Smilacaceae | -469 | Transporte en los United States Virgin Islands | Gavin Henson | Rene Mandri | Watchers of the apocalypse | Président_de_Dáil_Éireann|