Vallisneria is a kind of watery plants of subtropical origin.
Its name commemorates the Italian biologist Antonio Vallisneri (1661-1730).
The ribboned sheets can reach the meter at Vallisneria gigantea .
- Vallisneria alternifolia
- Vallisneria americana Michx.
- Vallisneria anhuiensis
- Vallisneria asiatica
- Vallisneria asiatica VAr. biwaensis
- Vallisneria gigantea Graebn. - Vallisnerie Giantess
- Vallisneria natans
- Vallisneria spiralis
ReproductionThe multiplication of the plant is spontaneous by the creation of Stolon S.
The Councils with the aquarists
- These plants are to be placed in groups in the second plan of the Aquarium (the sheets can reach important sizes). The provision in “curtain” with the background is also possible.
- They support a water between 16 and 24°C.
|Random links:||Tecmo World Wrestling | List commanderies templières in Burgundy | Friderika Bayer | Commission of the foreign affairs | College Pasteur de Neuilly-sur-Seine | John_Sheffield,_ęr_duc_de_Buckingham_et_de_Normanby|