University of the communications of Tunis
The University of the communications of Tunis (Sup' COM) is a prestigious school of Engineer S of Tunis (Tunisia). Founded in 1998, to replace the University of the posts and telecommunications of Tunis, it is placed under the double supervision of the ministry for the higher education and the ministry for technologies of the communication.
It is established in the technological City of the communications of El Ghazala (Gouvernorat of Ariana).
Opening to the international oneSup' COM enjoys abroad an excellent reputation in particular with the principal French authorities of research such as the National research institute in data processing and automatically and the National center of the scientific research. Its notoriety in the field of technologies of the communications in Tunisia are worth to him a new partnership with the 3Ecole Nationale Sup3erieure of telecommunications (ENST), partnership which, in addition to the possibility of obtaining the double diploma Sup' COM-ENST, supports the exchanges of trainees and teachers of the two schools.
The school counts in each one as of its promotions between 5 and 10 international students on a total of 120 students in engineering. These students are primarily originating in the Mauritania, the Senegal and the Ivory Coast.
Among the other partners establishments, one can find:
- Institute of telecommunications of Hanover (Germany)
- Polytechnic school of Montreal (Canada)
- University of Vigo (Spain)
- University of technology of Tampere (Finland)
- National research institute in data processing and automatically (France)
- University of science and technology of HongKong (Hong Kong)
- Polytechnic school of Turin (Italy)
- technical Institute of higher learning of Lisbon (Portugal)
- Institute of higher learning of engineering of Oporto (Portugal)
- federal Polytechnic school of Lausanne (Switzerland)
AdmissionThe admission with Sup' COM is done via a national competition of entry in schools of engineers but also via a selection process of the best students (high-level techniciens) resulting from the formation from the Institute of higher learning from the technological studies in communications from Tunis.
- Official site of Sup' COM
|Random links:||Accordionist | Albert Juross | Sappada | Stars & Hank forever | Festival of summer of Belgrade | Flakstad|