University of engineers de Poitiers
The University of engineers de Poitiers (ESIP) is a French school of engineers émargeant with the Université of Poitiers. It trains pupils in several fields on a main theme: Engineering for environmental protection .
GroupingsIt recruits the pupils of CPGE on contest CPC (Polytechnic Common Concours) on the basis of 96 place. The school trains engineers in various fields:
- Water and Environnement (EE) (in the past: Water treatment and the Harmful effects (TEN))
- Lighting - Acoustic - Air-conditioning (EAC) (unchanged name)
- Energy (E) (in the past: Energy Industrial (I.E.(internal excitation)))
- Civil engineering (GC) (in the past: Construction material - Geotechnical - Civil engineering (MCGGC))
- Electronic engineering and Automatique (GEA) (in the past: Automatic - Electronic engineering (OLD))
HistoryThe ESIP was created in 1984 with Poitiers. She moved her buildings on the Campus of the University of Poitiers in 1996.
AdmissionsThe admission with ESIP is done by several skews:
Admissions in first year
- On contest (CPGE, DEUG); this way accounts for approximately 80% of the total admissions.
- On title (License, BTS/ATS)
Admissions in second year
- On title of Control
BondsSite of the school Forum of the school
|Random links:||Bassariscus | Finishing School | Colleferro | County of Norton | Gilbert Mottard | Westfield,_le_Wisconsin|