Unit of vicinity
It is about a whole of dwellings grouped around a elementary school and forming the basic unit of the development of the North-American Banlieue S.
The collecting street is with the circumference of the unit and the most distant dwellings are remote of walk of the center.
The elements of the vicinity to be considered in the evaluation of a property are the following:
- is the vicinity higher or lower than the property?
- is it stable, in growth or decrease?
- it has problems caused by racial, social or economic heterogeneity?
- the maintenance of the properties or is offers adequate a neglected appearance?
- the close uses generate Nuisance S: noise, odors, dust, vibrations, excessive circulation… or frequentation by undesirable customers?
- is the ground in the surface of protection of a historic building?
With the Quebec, in the system of evaluation for ends of land tax on the ministry for the municipal Businesses, the term of unit of vicinity has a precise direction dependant on the prices of the ground. It corresponds to a limited sector where there is only one value of ground and where same a economic Désuétude applies.
External bondsHandbook of land evaluation of Quebec
|Random links:||Christophe Masse | Francisco I Sforza | Master System | Bouligny | Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution | Gamma | Invasion_française_de_la_Russie|