UCEMA is a Université Argentine located in the center of Buenos Aires, close to the district of the businesses. It starts to function in 1978, under the name of Center of Studies Macroéconomiques of Argentina ( Centro of Estudios Macroeconómicos de Argentina ), then becomes a university in 1995.
SpecializationIt offers 4 formations of first degree, 9 formations of second degree, like 3 continuing educations. Most prestigious are its programs of MBA and Master & Doctorat in Finance, which are most famous of Argentina.
Diplomas of first degree:
- License in Management of companies,
- License in Economy,
- License in Political sciences,
- License in data-processing Engineering.
Diplomas of second degree:
- MBA-Master in direction of companies,
- Master in Finance,
- Doctorate in Finance,
- Master in Economy,
- Doctorate in Economy,
- Master in banking Management,
- Master in Agrobusiness,
- Master in Project assessment,
- Master in Sciences of the State.
Currently the UCEMA counts 125 professors and 1.000 students; there are 3.300 former students. The library has more than 29.000 volumes.
The UCEMA has programmes of exchange with the following universities:
- John E. Anderson Graduate School off Management, the University of California to Los Angeles, the the United States,
- William E. Simon Graduate School off Business Administration, University of Rochester, in the United States,
- Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico, with the Mexico,
- Instituto Tecnológico there of Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, with the Mexico,
- IBMEC, with the Brazil,
- University of the Pacific, with the Peru,
- Daniels College off Business, University of Denver, in the United States,
- Richard H. Driehaus Center for International Business, Paul University, in the United States,
- San Diego State University, in the United States,
- Faculty of Economy R.M. Goodwin, College of Banking Specializations, University of His, in Italy,
- Red To rivet College, with the Canada,
- Graduate School off Management of AUDENCIA Nantes, in France,
- Wageningen Universiteit, WSM Business School, with the Netherlands,
- European Business School off London, with the the United Kingdom,
- Faculty of Sciences Economic and of Company, University of Barcelona, in Spain,
- College off Agriculture, University of Iowa, in the United States,
- CETYS, in Mexico,
- Faculty of Economy and Administration of the Companies, Universiteit van Tilburg, in the Netherlands,
- Faculty of Economy, UNIANDES - University of the Andes -, Colombia.
The UCEMA belongs to following associations:
- The Association off MBAs, the U.K.
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools off Business, the USA
- the Association of Latin-American Economy and Caraïbienne
|Random links:||Saint-Féliu-in Avall | Norbert Jürgen Schneider | Sorata | Royal Water sport of Brussels | Register epidictic | Communes_du_département_du_Gard|