The tradition indicates the transmission continues of contents Culture L through the Histoire since an event founder or an unmemorable past (of the Latin traditio , tradere , of trans “through” and dare “to give”, “to make pass to another, to give”). This immaterial heritage can constitute the vector of identity of a community. In its absolute direction, the tradition is a memory and a Projet, in a word a collective Conscience: the memory of what was, with the duty to transmit it and enrich it. With the indefinite article, a tradition can indicate a religious movement by what animates, or more usually, a practice particular symbolic system, such as for example the popular traditions .
- Buddhism: the small one and the large Vehicle
- Islam: genealogy of Mohamed (psl)
- In the Catholicism, the Tradition (with a capital letter) is the continuous Révélation, by the Holy Spirit, of the Word of God to his Église.
- the esotericism wants to be a search for the Tradition reconciling all the traditions. Rene Guénon thus gathers the variety of the religious phenomena by distinguishing a Western tradition symbolically : Judaism, Christianity, Islam and the ancient Philosophy; vis-a-vis a Eastern tradition : Buddhism, Hindouisme, Taoïsme… This classification loses its relevance with the advance of the anthropological studies and history of the religions. From now on, the esotericism is also interested in the Chamanisme, or the African Religions.
- a tradition is, in Sociologie, a habit or a practice which is memorized and transmitted traditum ) redundancy with the introductory definition --> from generation to generation, at the origin without need for a written system. The tools to help with this process include elements of poetry like the rhyme and alliteration. Stories are built for a ritualisation of the thought around a manner of making and of its accessories, from now on strongly relayed by the Publicité and the laws.
Difference between habit and traditionThe tradition is universal and often arises in various forms according to the countries but the habit it is a history of locality, of area.
- '' the tradition between fidelity and treason '', Carole Dely (re-examined Public Direction)
|Random links:||Labello | Sphaenophyta (phylogenetic classification) | Format 126 | Keep Talking | Proclamation of October | Le_débrouillard_(roman)|