The inhabitants are called (Tréportais)
Seaside resort, Tréport has a casino.
The departmental port of Tréport was built on the mouth of the Bresle, Rivière which historically mark the limit between the Normandy and the Picardy. Mers-les-Bains is thus on the Picardy part of this small Estuaire of which the southern part makes function of port of fishing, of commercial port and marina (Bois, Argile S and Phosphate S primarily).
Tréport is the seat of the Chamber of commerce and industry of Tréport. It manages the aerodrome of Tréport and its port.
Places and monuments
- the market with fish is accessible all the year to the private individuals.
- the church Saint-Jacob dates from 14th and 16th centuries, restored in 1699, historic building.
- Workshops of the Glass to the flame.
- Vault Saint-Julien.
- Kahlburg: galleries dug in the cliff S during the occupation Nazi.
- contemporary Museum of the Headstock of artist.
- Museum of the Tréport old man: old town hall, old prison, carries arched 16th century; museum of local history.
Tréport has highest cliff S of culminating chalk of Europe with 110m.
- the Headlight of Tréport, in end of pier.
- New Funicular (2006) connecting the low districts of the city to the top of cliffs.
There exists a project of 156 wind S, for a power of 702 MW, 14 km with broad on 88 km ², which would be operational in 2009, for the sum of 1,4 billion euro.
Personalities related to the commune
- Station of the Tréport-Seas
- Tram of Have to it Tréport-Seas
- Port (marine)
- Common of the Seine-Maritime
- Infos Tréport - Have - Seas
- Tréport on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Tréport on the site of INSEE
- Tréport on the site of Quid
- Localization of Tréport on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Tréport on Mapquest
- Tréport in Black and White: old charts
|Random links:||FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions | Enemy off the Enemy | Lucrèce (Godson) | Rivetted (group of music) | Pronzacq | Résolu,_Vermontn|