See also: Tournon
The village is located on a hill which dominates the valley of the Boudouyssou and the roads (Trunk road 661 and Trunk road 656)
Celtic Oppidum and places Gallo-Roman E of trade, founded country house royal in 1271 by Philippe III wire of the king Saint Louis. War of the Albigensians 1212 following which the winner of the Albigensians, Amaury de Montfort, gives to the bishop of Agen the house of Abescat. War one hundred year old, wars of religion, the city often changed hands.
The Protesting S shave the church Catholique in 1580 then this one is replaced by Abescat. The Couvent of the récollets is built with the XVIIe century on the ruins of old the Château of Tournon, in order to make revive the religion Catholique after the departure of the Protestants.
Places and monuments
the common one forms part the surface of production of the Local wine of Thézac-Perricard.
Personalities related to the commune
Common of Lot-et-Garonne
- Championship of France of the 3rd federal division
Official site of the Sporting union Tournonnaise XV
- Site of the Tourist office
- Tournon-in Agenais on the site of the national geographical Institute
- Tournon-in Agenais on the site of INSEE
- Tournon-in Agenais on the site of Quid
- Localization of Tournon-in Agenais on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on Tournon-in Agenais on Mapquest
|Random links:||Moundou | Meliphagidae | Conspiracy X | Tucker darcy | Trinovantum | Médaille_de_Brownlow|