To know and protect nature
See also: CPN
The clubs “ To know and protect nature ” ( CPN ) were born in 1972. They are the children of " the Brown owl " , newspaper celebrates which speaks about nature by reconciling scientific rigor and humor.
A club CPN, it is a group of children, banked-up bed or adults who are interested in nature and who decided better Connaître and To protect Nature together.
A club CPN can be created between buddies or in family, in a school or a recreational center, a natural or sociocultural association (MJC, rural household, in a or youth movement Natural park.
Created in 1983, the Federation of the clubs To know and protect nature (FCPN) brings its support and its assistance to all clubs CPN of France and in the French-speaking world.
Charter of clubs CPN
clubs CPN are opened with any person wishing Connaître and To protect Nature.
- clubs CPN constitute schools of " young people naturalistes" where thirst to learn and transmit knowledge constitute the motivation first members.
- clubs CPN are ultimately places of training where the most tested the beginners accompany.
- clubs CPN act locally in favor of nature: the actions of discovered and study, protection and sensitizing constitute their fundamental framework of activity.
- clubs CPN undertake strictly respectful activities of the natural ecosystems, fauna and wild Flore.
- clubs CPN carry the values of division and mutual respect. In this spirit, members CPN abstain from expressing opinions of an ideological nature (political or religious) at the time of the activities of club and engage with " to respect the Human rights and the Right of the child.
- clubs CPN constitute finally schools of the " Citizenship " where each one whatever its age can be expressed and take responsabilities to make succeed joint projects. To belong to a club, it is also to initiate itself with the life Coopérative, the democratic rules and the life in society. It is also to learn the life citizen by the participation in protection of nature, the practice of the institutions, etc
External bonds and documents
- federal Site of the FCPN
- International meetings of the Clubs To know and Protect Nature
- Site from club CPN to club CPN
|Random links:||Nicolas Louis de Lacaille | Servicio general de la radio de paquete | 866 | Finished together | Charles Milcendeau | Stephan Samson | Edouard Kargu | James_Cooley|