See also: Tivoli
The gardens Tivoli of Paris were with the current site of the Gare Saint-Lazare.
In 1766, at this place, one of wire of the financial rich person Boutin, farmer general, makes build several houses in a park of eight hectares. The name of " Tivoli" is given in homage to the gardens of Tivoli beside Rome.
the Madness Boutin is quickly known for its splendid gardens.
In 1795, the Madness-Boutin opens to the public again, takes the name of Tivoli definitively and becomes the ancestor of the amusement parks. Following the damage caused by the bivouac of the troops of Napoleon before their departure for Spain, it must close on August 30th 1810. Another madness , located in the immediate environment, is inaugurated on April 30th, 1810 and becomes the second Tivoli .
The Belgian aeronaut Robertson opens third Tivoli which will last until in 1842.
Nothing remains today.
|Random links:||Members about Canada, alphabetically H | Mount Pare | White cane | Cut Family Circle 2007 | Universal instanciation | Prince_William_(CVE-31)_d'USS|