Through installations, musical creations and performances, the artistic work of Thierry Fournier explores relative questions with the perception and the concept of presence, by calling upon the interactive media regularly. Architect of formation, it approaches the new media as from 1995 with Ircam (http://www.ircam.fr). He creates in 1998 the review curatoriale on CD Pandora, and founds in 2006 the collective Echolalie (http://www.echolalie.info) dedicated to interdisciplinary creations, intervening in particular in the fields of the production, the diffusion and criticism.
the Treasury of Nibelungen (interactive installation with Olivier Auber and Emmanuel Mâa Berriet, permanent installation in Nibelungen Museum, 2001)
- Shade of a doubt (interactive installation video, creation with the Museum of natural history of Lyon, 2003),
- Electric Bodyland (interactive installation sound, Festival Synthesis, Bourges, 2003)
- the Machine with Stories (interactive installation sound, Jardin of the Navel of the World, 2004)
- Jamais Quiet (installation sound and luminous, private order, 2003)
- What looks at us (interactive video installation, French house of the World Fair 2005 to Aïchi, Japan, with Emmanuel Mâa Berriet & the Third Pole)
- life of the things/The Life off Things (interactive video installation, TMW, Austria, 2006)
- the Moult of the Angel (performance and project in network, with the choreographer Isabelle Choinière, 2000)
- the architecture of the Paradise (piece of music for 5 votes and electronic real-time, in collaboration with the artist plastician Marie Sester 2001)
- Core (electronic part, 2003)
- Towards Agrippine (electronic part, musical ordering of the Studio-Theater of Vitry, 2004)
- Sweetest Love" (part for three votes and electronic real-time, 2004)
- Table tennis (electronic part with Juliette Fountain, 2004).
Site Thierry Collective Baker
|Random links:||List plays on the Lord of the Rings | SinÃ¡psido | Télesphore (mythology) | Eric Valli | Neußerling | Defenders off the Faith | Contes_du_Punchbowl|