Theophilus Pierre Delcassé , born with Pamiers (Ariège) on March 1st 1852 and died in Nice the February 21st 1923, is a Politician French of the IIIème République. It is one of the craftsmen of the bringing together of France and the Great Britain which leads to the signature of the Harmony. He was freemason.
- Minister for the Colonies in the second and third government Dupuy of May 30th 1894 at January 14th 1895,
- Foreign Minister in the second government Brisson, the fourth and fifth government Dupuy, the government Waldeck-Rousseau, the government Combes and the second government Rouvier of June 28th 1898 at June 6th 1905, craftsman of the Harmony with the Great Britain.
- Under-secretary of State to the Colonies in the second government Ribot and the first government Dupuy from January 17th to November 25th 1893,
- Minister for the Navy in the government Caillaux and the first government Poincaré from June 27th, 1911 to January 18th, 1913,
- Minister for the War in the fourth government Ribot from June 9th to 13rd 1914,
- Foreign Minister in the second government Viviani, of August 26th 1914 at October 13rd 1915.
Other executive mandates
- Ambassador of France with Saint-Pétersbourg of February 1913 in March 1914,
- Appointed of the Ariège of 1889 to 1919,
- President of the commission of the Navy to the House of Commons of 1906 to 1909,
- General adviser of the Ariège (canton of Vicdessos) of 1885 to 1919.
|Random links:||Nonviolent peaceforce | Cirò | Members of the National order of Quebec, alphabetically H | Gemini 8 | Ethias | Yuan_de_Gongsun|