Theft protection device
A theft protection device is a device or a mechanism intended to dissuade, discourage, delay, announce or prevent the flight of an object.
A theft protection device can be distinct from the object which it is intended to protect, or be integrated into this object. It is conceived so that its withdrawal or its desactivation can be carried out only by the owner of the object (using a key , of a code…). For example, a theft protection device of Bicyclette can be made up of a chain and a Cadenas which one can withdraw without particular tool since one of with the key, or of a mechanism integrated into the framework of the bicycle and that one can withdraw only by dismounting the back Roue and this mechanism. One also qualifies theft protection device of the devices of marking indelible or very difficult to mask, just as devices actually designed for the assistance with the recovery of a stolen object (in particular by emission of a signal allowing to determine the position of this object in space).
The placement of a theft protection device can take several forms.
It is obtained:
- by blocking Mécanique lies the movement of parts essential of the object to be protected (for example, a theft protection device of motor bike, which prevents the nose gear wheel turning);
- by removing the possibility of moving the object to be protected (case of a theft protection device of laptop used to connect the computer to furniture difficult to move);
- by deteriorating the object to be protected in such a way that it is unusable or unsaleable, if one tries to withdraw the theft protection device without the adequate tools (for example, inking theft protection devices of clothing in the shops of mode).
Implementation electric or electronicIt is obtained:
- by putting except service a circuit or a switching function essential with operation of the object to be protected (for example, a system anti-starting on a car);
- by activating a Alarme if the protected object is subjected to an robbery attempt or if the theft protection device crosses a perimeter delimited by Détecteur S.
It is obtained while making more difficult or more expensive the handing-over on the market of the stolen object: it is the case of markings theft protection device and the devices of emission of signals of localization, from which the objective is to dissuade the flight by the constraints that it poses on the stolen product, in:
- allowing the single identification (Tattooing) and the pointing of the stolen objects;
- allowing the geographical location of the stolen object;
- obliging the robbers to change essential or expensive parts stolen objects;
- forcing the robbers or the receivers to be spent time to make invisible or unusable such a theft protection device, and consequently to return the object suspect or depreciated to the eyes of a possible purchaser.
The Mutual benefit insurance of the motorcyclists carries out tests and publishes a list of approved theft protection devices which make it possible to profit from the guarantee on the vol.
|Random links:||Fourques (the Eastern Pyrenees) | Gull of the fogs | Delegation for the use of the Internet | University of sciences and technology of the health of Tunis | Besancon Tennis shoe Doubs County (female) | 531|