Theaters of the Vampires
Theaters of the Vampires was formed in 1994 following the dismantling of Sepolcrum (VII Arcano to date) by the members of the group. The members of Theaters of the Vampires express their fascination for the vampires as all what is dependant for them, offering even to their music the vampiric metal name. The name of their group comes from the group of the same name in the novel of Anne Rice Entretien with a vampire . The group retranscribes the look vampire which agrees perfectly to the topics words and environment that their music releases, which does not cease of ravire the fans.
CareerDuring their career, the group was attracted more by Black Métal towards their beginnings, then, later, towards a style which tends towards the universality of the kinds, for example: classical music, opera and rock'n'roll. For example, the album Nightbreed off Macabria , directs towards a Gothic style more metal, with the detriment of the preceding styles. In spite of that, the bottom remains the same one: the group did not lose of its esthetics and continuous to sing the vampiric melancholy through bloody texts.
In 10 years, Italian of Theaters of the Vampires carried out ten CD under the English label, Plastic Head, and was made more and more recognize in Europe, South America and Russia. In 2003, the group turns with Christian Death through Europe, and re-records " Vampyrìsme, nècrophilie, necrosadism, nècrophagie" with, for no-claims bonus, of collaborations with Valor de Christian Death and Gian Pyres de Cradle off Filth.
MembersThe group was also composed of 2 singers, Scarlett and Justine, but the latter, not being able more to combine its trade - the psychoanalysis - and its presence within the group, left in the neighborhoods in 2002, leaving only Scarlett to the song (designer as for it), with the other male singers/musicians.
In " Pleasure and Pain" , Sonya Scarlett becomes the leader of the group, following the departure of the founder Lord Vampyr (which was not interested any more in the music of the group; it launched out since in a solo project.
The originality of this group comes on the one hand from the association of the male song black and the female Gothic song, and on the other hand of their multilingualism. One finds thus in their songs of English, Latin, German, French (of the Baudelaire mainly, of which they adapted the " Litanies of Satan" in one of their song) and Italian.
Vampyrisme, Nècrohpilie, Nècrosadisme, Nècrophagie (1996)
- The Vampire Chronicles (1999)
- Bloody Lunatic Asylum (2001)
- Iubiliaeum Ass Dracula (November 2001)
- Suicide Vampire (2002)
- Vampyrisme (September 15th, 2003)
Albums Live and Compilations
Blackend Collection (April 2004)
- Desired off Damnation (April 3rd, 2007)
- Fabian Varesi - keyboards and secondary song (1997-)
- Gabriel Valerio - battery and secondary song since (1997-)
- Zimon Lijoi - low secondary song since (1997-)
- Sonya Scarlet - secondary song (1999-2004), then principal song
- Stephan Benfante - guitar (2006-)
Lord Vampyr (Alessandro Nunziati) - principal song of 1996 to 2004
- Justine (Consuelo) - secondary song (1999 The Vampire Chronicles - 2002 Suicide Vampire )
- Agaharet (Enrico De Dominicis) - battery on " Vampyrism, Nècrohpilie, Nècrosadisme, Nècrophagie" (1996)
- Incubus (Alessandro Pallotta) - guitar (1999-2002)
- Strigoi - guitar (1999-2001)
- Mortifer - guitar (2001)
- Robert Cufaro|Morgoth (Robert Cufaro) - guitar (2002-2006) and keyboards on " Vampyrism, Nècrohpilie, Nècrosadisme, Nècrophagie" (1996)
- Gian Pyres (John Piras) - guitar on Vampyrìsme
- Valor (Christian Death) - male-intonated voice on Vampyrìsme
- Flegias (Necrodeath) - male song howled on Pleasure And Bread
- Dhilorz (Ancient) - male song howled on Pleasure And Bread
- Nicholas (Ensoph) - male song on Pleasure And Bread
- Giampaolo Caprino (Stormlord) - song clearly male on Pleasure And Bread
- Official site
|Random links:||Alomorfo | Fundamentalism | HP-UX | Platanthera chlorantha | Saint-Morillon | Asigliano Vercellese | Syndrome of collapse of the colonies of bees | Point_de_curie|