Theater of theParisian ones
The theater of Puff out-Parisian the is located at the 4, Rue Monsigny in the 2nd district of Paris.
The theater, initially installed with the Square-Marigny, is inaugurated the July 5th 1855 under the direction of Jacques Offenbach with his operetta the Two Blind men . The December 29th 1856, a new room is inaugurated in the place of the Théâtre Count, Choiseul passage.
The term “Opera-puffs out” indicated many works of Offenbach. This one had been hitherto leader to the Th3e4atre Fran1cais and its reputation of type-setter of incidental music was not yet with its apogee; it is only with the opening of its own theater that it acquires the international recognition.
In 1862, at the beginning of Offenbach, the new director makes shave the room to make some rebuild larger.
This first phase of the theater was the subject of a conference organized in 2005 by the Company Jacques Offenbach within the framework of the Offenbach Festival of Bad Ems in Germany.
This theater saw the creation of innumerable successes of the musical theater. In addition to the parts of Offenbach which continue to be created there, are accommodated type-setters such as Herve, Emmanuel Chabrier, Louis Viarney, Claude Terrasse, Henri Christiné and of the playwrights such as Robert de Flers, Albert Willemetz, Sacha Guitry and Henri Bernstein.
- Site of the theater
|Random links:||Albums and series of cartoon alphabetically NR | Muchacho de Astro | Dio | Moondance Alexander | Ricardo Zunino | Cébron | Charales|