Theater of Michodière
The theater of Michodière is a room of theater and spectacles, located at the 4 bis, rue la Michodière in the 2nd district of Paris.
With the site of the hotel of Lorge, sold by batches, in 1778 the street of Michodière opens. About at the place where rose until in 1690 the Gaillon door of the enclosure of Louis XIII, the architect Auguste Bluysen builds in 1925 a theater in the style Art Déco. Decorated by Jacques-Emile Ruhlmann, the red room and gold can accommodate 900 spectators.
Inaugurated on November 16th 1925 under the crook of Gustave Quinson, it is directed as of 1927 by the actors who make the success of his spectacles: Victor Butcher, Yvonne Spring, Pierre Fresnay, François Périer, with works of Edouard Bourdet, Andre Roussin, Jean Anouilh, Marcel Achard or Francoise Dorin.
This room specialized in the parts of boulevard, as the many old posters testify some which one can see on the walls. ----
|Random links:||Cortisol | Lengua sensible al contexto | Elizabeth Knepp | Way off the Samurai | Säkylä | Statement of identity operator | İşkembe|