The torn Night
- Title: the torn Night
- original Title: Sleepwalkers
- Realization: Mick Garris
- Scenario: Stephen King
- Production: Michael Grais, Mark Victor, Nabeel Zahid, Richard Stenta, Dimitri Logothetis and Joseph Medawar
- Production companies: Columbia Pictures and Ion Pictures
- Music: Nicholas Pike
- Photography: Rodney Charters
- Assembly: O. Nicholas Brown
- Decorations: John DeCuir Jr.
- Country of origin: the United States
- Format: Colors - 1,85:1 - Dolby - 35 mm
- Kind: Horror
- Lasted: 91 minutes
- Comings out date: April 10th 1992 (the United States), August 19th 1992 (France)
- Film prohibited with less than 16 years at the time of its exit in France
- Ron Perlman : Soames
- Alice Krige will go: Mary Brady
- Brian Krause : Charles Brady
- Mädchen Amick: Tanya Robertson
- Jim Haynie: the sheriff Will go
- Cindy Pickett: Mrs. Robertson
- Lyman Ward: Mr. Don Robertson
- daN Martin: Andy Simpson
- Glenn Shadix : Mr. Fallows
- Cynthia Garris: Laurie Travis
- Monty Hamper: the deputy Horace
- Bojesse Christopher: Crawford
- Lucy Boryer: Sleeve-board
- Judette Warren: Carrie
- turning was held with Los Angeles.
- the house of film is the same one as that used in the series the Family of the hills ( The Waltons ) (1972).
- the actors who play the father and the mother of Tanya, Cindy Pickett and Lyman Ward, are the same ones as those who played the parents of Ferris in the Insane Day of Ferris Bueller (1986) and are really married in the life.
- many Caméo S traverses film: actor Mark Hamill (lieutenant Jennings which enters the house at the beginning of film), the realizers John Landis (technician of laboratory), Joe Dante (assistant of laboratory) and Tobe Hooper (a medical examiner), as well as the writers Stephen King (the grave-digger) and Clive Barker (a medical examiner).
- In the scene of the cemetery, on one of the tomb stones one can read the name of Jenny Hicks, which is being the assistant of the realizer on film.
- the assembler chief of film, O. Nicholas Brown, makes a small appearance in the role of the Wilbur officer.
- the scenario, written by Stephen King, is based on one of its Nouvelle S not published.
- Sleepwalk , interpreted by Santo & Johnny
- Boadicea , interpreted by Enya
- Do You Coils to Me , interpreted by The Contours
- It ('S.A. Monster) , interpreted by Extreme
- The Rodeo Song , composed by Gaye Delorme
- Price of best film, better realizer, better scenario and better actress (Alice Krige), at the time of the Fantafestival 1992.
- the Night torn on Internet Movie Database
|Random links:||Bell ringer with belly of fire | Dadoo | 1960 in architecture | Karen Elects Baldwin | Thomas Herdsman | Holne|