the Vinon-on-Verdon ( the Vinon-know-Verdon in Of Provence according to the traditional Standard and Vinoun-known-Verdoun according to the Standard mistralienne) is a common French located in the department of the Var and the area Provence-Alp-Coast of Azure.
In March 2002, vis-a-vis the weakening of statutory employment and the public service which the user is in right to wait, was created the CGT Trade union of Territorial of the town hall of the Vinon-on-Verdon. The Territorial public function is not saved by the degradation of the work conditions (wages, subcontracting, hygiene and safety). CGT, its Federations, its Trade unions and its structures, in the middle of the basin of use of Cadarache, (ITER, ECA, AREVA, sub-contracting companies) defend the law the labor of paid private sector and agents of the public.
Places and monuments
- the aerodrome accommodates the first Center of Gliding (sailplanes) of France: The Web site of the Club of the Vinon-on-Verdon
- the Mill of saint Andre, old mill now renovated on the edges of the Verdon. You will find there the Tourist office, a theater for theater, cinema, concerts managed by the Community Luberon Durance the Verdon: The Web site of CCLDV etc… as well as a lodging of reception for the groups: The Mill of saint Andre
Personalities related to the commune
- Common of the VAr
- CGT Trade union of territorial of the town of the Vinon-on-Verdon
- the Vinon-on-Verdon on the site of the national geographical Institute
- the Vinon-on-Verdon on the site of INSEE
- the Vinon-on-Verdon on the site of Quid
- Localization of the Vinon-on-Verdon on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on the Vinon-on-Verdon on Mapquest
- Official site of the Vinon-on-Verdon
|Random links:||Saint-Germain-of-Corbéis | Richard Ciupka | Odd (Musician) | Marina Mniszek | Ho (Armenian) | John_Disney|