The Secrecy of Selenites
SynopsisIn 1787, the Sirius astrologer, convinced of the existence of Selenite S on the the Moon, prepares a forwarding with his cousin, the baron de Munchausen. On a three-masted ship equipped with balloons, they leave in space.
They are posed and discover Sélénistes, which have three legs and whose head is not attached to the body. They meet the king of Selenites, but they are attacked by Vertprés, which want to tear off with Selenites the secrecy of their immortality.
Distribution of the voices
- Dominique Paturel: the Baron de Munchausen
- Pierre Destailles: Sirius the astrologer
- Marine Jacques: Hercules
- Georges Atlas: Ouragane
- Philippe Castelli: Monday
- Jacques Ciron: Easy way and Lunus
- Serge Nadaud
- Marc Ducicourt
- Pierre Murat
- Gabriel Jabour
- Robert Rollis
- Angelo Bardi
- Realization: Jean Image.
- Scenario, dialogs: France Image and Jean Image.
- Decorations: Enrique Gonzalez, Gerard Ollivier.
- Animation: Eric Berthier, Denis Boutin, Jean Waistcoat, Jean-Pierre Tardivel, Yvon Perru, Isabelle Piet, Jean-Luc Ballester.
- Music and songs: Haïm Saban, Shuki Levy.
- Taken sights: Jacques Capo.
- Lasted: 76 minutes
- Format: colors (Eastmancolor)
- visa n° 54.277
- Dates of realization: 1981-1982.
- commercial Coming out date: February 1st, 1984.
- '' the Secrecy of Selenites '' on the site of the French Association of the cinema of animation
- '' the Secrecy of Selenites '' on the Planet site youth
|Random links:||Trumilly | Lancelot Hogben | Expression (data-processing programming) | College Saint-Michel | Grezna | Mulugeta_diminuent|