The Root off All Evil (song)
The Root off All Evil is the first song of the album Octavarium of the group of progressive Métal Dream Theater. The words were and written by Mike Portnoy and were dedicated to Bill W. and all off his friends .
- The Root off All Evil is made up of parts 6 and 7 of the Alcoholics Anonymous continuation , according to parts 1 to 3 of The Glass Prison ( Six Dismantle Inner Turbulence off) and 4 and 5 of This Dying Soul ( Train off Thought ).
- VI. Ready is the first part of the song of 0:00 to 3:41 and draft of the 6th part of the program of 12 stages of the Alcoholics anonymouses which says that once the acknowledged evil, we are entirely ready to put an end to the dependence.
- VII. Remove is the second part of the song of 3:41 to 8:25 and draft of 7th and more important part of the programme of 12 stages of the alcoholics anonymouses which consists in putting an end to the dependence with the assistance of God.
- the song begins on the same note as the album Train off Thought finishes, creating a continuation of each album since the arrival of Jordan Rudess in the group. Mike Portnoy however declared that it was the last album to establish this link.
- the song was played in introduction to almost all the spectacles of the round of the 20th birthday of the group. It was preceded by the finale of In The Name off God and of a small video representing the cover of the album Octavarium .
- the melody played piano at the end is the principal melody of Medicate Me , second part of Octavarium
- James LaBrie - Song
- John Myung - low
- John Petrucci - Guitar
- Mike Portnoy - battery and Song
- Jordan Rudess - keyboards
|Random links:||Scientific publication | Jean-Baptiste Cecile | Season 7 of the Experts | Parish of Bossier | Gisele Ory | Boz_Boorer|