The Rhine Neuss
The district of the Rhine Neuss is located at left bank of bottom the Rhine in the west of the Land of Rhineland-of-North-Westphalia. It has limits with the districts of Mettmann, of Viersen, Heinsberg, Düren and with the district of the the Rhine-Erft like at the towns of Mönchengladbach, of Krefeld, Duisburg, Düsseldorf and Cologne. The district is tarversé by a  highways; 44 (Aachen - Düsseldorf), A 46 (Mönchengladbach-Düsseldorf), A 52 (Mönchengladbach-Düsseldorf) and A 57 (Krefeld-Cologne).
Arrdonsissement was creates in 1929 under the name of the district of Grevenbroich , chief town until 1974. January 1st, 1970 the town of Meerbusch, creates by fusion of the commune of Büderich with 7 communes of the district of Kempen-Krefeld was incorpré with the district. January 1st, 1975 the town of Neuss lost the state of city-district and became chief town of the district which had surrounded it. The name of the district was changed into Kreis Neuss . The Council Decision to change the name into Rhein-Kreis Neuss took effect on July 1st, 2003.
CommunesThe district includes/understands 8 communes, including 6 cities.
Elections of the prefect (Landrat)
Elections of the council ( Kreistag )
- Court of Appeal ( Oberlandesgericht ) of Düsseldorf
- regional Court ( Landgericht ) of Düsseldorf
- cantonal Court ( Amtsgericht ) of Neuss: Dormagen, Kaarst, Korschenbroich, Meerbusch, Neuss
- regional Court of Mönchengladbach
- cantonal Court of Grevenbroich: Grevenbroich, Jüchen, Rommerskirchen
- higher Court of the work ( Landesarbeitsgericht ) of Düsseldorf
- Court of the work ( Arbeitsgericht ) of Mönchengladbach
- Administrative court ( Verwaltungsgericht ) of Düsseldorf
- Court of the social security cases ( Sozialgericht ) of Düsseldorf
|Random links:||Périer college | Tokat | Nesøya | Jean-Christophe Bouissou | Barje Čiflik | Emmerdale|