The Postal bank
the Postal bank , French Bank, was born in March 2000 under the name Efiposte. It is a subsidiary company at 100% of the group La Poste. Its name of creation was Efiposte , the establishment ensured the financial management of funds CPC, centralized before by the Treasury, as well as the casch management of La Poste and the intermediation of the products of rate on behalf of the Postal bank Asset Management, in the past Sogéposte. Following the vote of the European law of regulation of the postal activities, the authorization is given for the transformation of the finance departments of the Post office. Efiposte became the Postal bank on January 1st 2006.
It is a Public limit company with Directoire and Board of trustees, with the capital of 2.342.454 090 euros.
- 1817 : Creation of the first form of the postal Mandate which takes the name of " Reconnaissance".
- 1881 : Inauguration of the CNE, the Caisse Nationale of Saving and the booklets of saving.
- 1896 : Introduction of the payment of the mandates in residence.
- 1918 : Creation of the postal check and the centers of accounts - postal checks for the management of the accounts.
- 1937 : Appearance of the first accounting machines for the behavior of the accounts.
- 1918 : Invention of the postal check and the postal account which simplify the transfers of money, and which modify the behavior of French.
- 1959 : Creation of the Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance, of which product range of Aviposte insurance.
- 1966 : The booklet of saving becomes the Livret has.
- 1969: Plan of saving housing (PEL) at the Post office.
- 1975 : Installation of the first Automatic teller machine allowing the money withdrawal with a bank card.
- 1984 : La Poste joined the whole of the banks within the Groupement of Bank cards CB. All the DAB then become accessible to all the card holders from the Grouping.
- 1988 : Creation of Sogéposte (fame the Postal bank Asset Management in 2006), partnership between La Poste, the Deposit and consignment office, charged to manage OPCVM on behalf of the Post office.
- 1989 : Launching of Vidéoposte, first stage of the development of the remote Bank by Minitel.
- 1991 :
- postal and telecommunications authorities become La Poste and France Telecom
- Création of the Accounts - Jeunes checks and the Swing chart.
- 1998 : Creation of Assurposte, joint venture of the Post office and CNP Insurances, for the insurance precaution.
- 1999 : Creation of the site lapostefinance.fr and Hello Post office Stock Exchange.
- 2000 : Launching of Bagoo, booklet for the young people from 16 to 25 years. Creation of Efiposte .
- 2001 : Launching of Vidéoposte Net Stock Exchange, service of Stock Exchange on line of the Finance departments of the Post office.
- 2003 : Opening of Station Call Mobile phone.
- 2004 : Yann Arthus-Bertrand illustrates the check books of the Post office with the photographs of the " Ground seen of the sky ".
- January 1st 2006: Launching of the Postal bank.
Three great spheres of activity:
- Ready real estate: creation in 2005 of a range of real loans integrating the loans without preliminary saving.
- Money with the daily newspaper: various offers as the offer Bagoo or Adispo. In 2004,130 000 accounts - currents were open.
- Saving: product range specific like Solésio, specialized for the retirements.
The Postal bank divides with the Savings banks the monopoly of the distribution of the Livret has . Monopoly which is disputed to them by the other concurrent French banks.
Some figuresbanking Net profit 2006: 4.613 million euros
Incur at the end of 2006: 239,8 billion euros
The banking net profit knew a rise of 6,5% in 2006, incur them increased by 3,8% compared to the end of 2005.
45 million accounts and 4 million contracts of insurance for 29.3 million customers.
11.2 million Accounts - Postal currents, associated with more than 4,7 million bank cards of payment.
The Finance departments of the Post office have the 3rd French network of Automatic teller machines with 4955 DAB/GAB (distributers).
4,8 billion euros of real loans granted in 2004.
More than 220.000 contracts Reprocesses marketed in 2004. (at February 3rd, 2005)
Management of credits:
- Efiposte Management: Management company of wallet
Market10,9 million accounts - postal currents, 10% of the market of the bank cards, 3rd French network of automatic teller machines, 3rd French bancassuror.
Board of directors
Jean-Paul Bailly, President of the group La Poste, President of the Board of trustees
Patrick Werner, President of the Directory
Philippe Bajou, Member of the Directory
- institutional Site of the Postal bank
|Random links:||Juan Sebastián Verón | Myciculture | Agnes Morton | Dynamic joint | Pituophis catenifer | La_Floride,_la_Géorgie_et_chemin_de_fer_occidental|