The Inheritance of Brassens
These songs found in the drawers of Brassens after its death were unfinished. Bertola had the heavy task to write the music of some of these songs or to use musics " indépendantes" , which was written but which remained without text.
Brassens spent sometimes years to finish a song, it could seek weeks a word which entirely satisfied it. Petition to be buried with the beach of Sète for example waited 12 years before obtaining its last verse. It thus should be known perhaps that these songs would have been modified before leaving.
Lists of the songs
- the Antichrist
- Si only it was pretty
- the Ghost
- As long as there is of the Pyrenees
- Chansonnette to that which remains virgin
- the Legion of honor
- to be made fuck up the ass
- Honte with which can sing
- the Orphan
- the sand Castles
- Jeanne Martin
The musics of the Antichrist , the Ghost , the Legion of honor , to be made fuck up the ass , Progès , the Orphan and Jeanne Martin were written by Jean Bertola.
- Last songs, album of Jean Bertola, interpreting songs of Brassens
External bonds and documents
- Words: The Inheritance of Brassens Interpreted By Jean Bertola
|Random links:||Kökchetaou | Torpedo | Finder Coils | Vaughan (Ontario) | Drive out Edmunds | Grenouille_de_léopard_nordique|