The Community of communes of the Valley of Oise and the impressionists
The Community territory
CompositionIt gathers 6 communes, 3 on Right Bank of Oise, 3 on left bank:
- Auvers-sur-Oise (6820 hab.), Butry-on-Oise (2003 hab.), Valmondois (1213 hab.) on Right Bank;
- Méry-on-Oise (8929 hab.), Mériel (4062 hab.) and Frépillon (2262 hab.) on the left bank (census of 1999).
Communities neighborAugust 1st
The Community territory and its stakesThis gathering, wanted by many actors of the project, with is crossroads: on a side the towns of Auvers and Méry are directly connected to the Communauté of agglomeration of Cergy-Pontoise, Auvers, Valmondois and Butry is in direct relationship with the Communauté of communes of the Valley of Sausseron, Mériel divides N184 with Villiers-Adam, pertaining to the community of Isle-Adam (Communauté of communes of the Valley of Oise and the Three-Forests). Seule Frépillon acts as innovating by founding the principle of intercommunality in the basin of Taverny. (Taverny: 25000 inhabitants)
SitThe community has its seat with Méry, on the avenue Marcel Perrin (connecting the centers of Auvers and Méry).
- President : Jean-Pierre Pernot, Mayor of Méry-on-Oise
- Vice-president: Jean-Pierre Spoiler, Commission finances, Culture and tourism
- Vice-president: Michel Rigollet, Commission fitting-out
- Vice-president: Bernard Tailly, Commission economic development
- Vice-president: Philippe Legrand, Commission environment and roadway system
- Vice-president: Bruno Huisman, Commission solidarity
Achievements and projectsThis Communauté of communes centered its development on the activity of the industrial and artisanal park of the south, on N184 between Méry-on-Oise and Mériel. She claims to benefit from the single professional tax, which would save increases of taxation to some 25000 inhabitants.
Sources, notes and references
|Random links:||French welding | Saint-Martin-river | Ottawa-Orleans | Pallantium | Adscita | Comté_de_Vejle|