The Community of agglomeration Saint-Etienne Metropolis
The Communauté of agglomeration Saint-Etienne Métropole is a French inter-commune structure , located in the department of the the Loire and the area the Rhone-Alps. Its principal economic center, as its seat is located at Saint-Etienne, in the district of Chateaucreux.
HistoryIn 1995, the Communauté of communes Saint-Etienne Métropole was the first inter-commune structure organizing the agglomeration inhabitant of Saint-Etienne. Composed initially of 22 communes, it increased gradually, and was transformed into Communauté of agglomeration in 2001 then extended to 43 communes in 2003.
CompositionThe community of agglomeration Saint-Etienne Métropole gathers 43 communes:
- Carboniferous Le Corbusier Inheritance of Firminy-Green
- of the Loire
- To speak inhabitant of Saint-Etienne
- Site of the Community of Agglomeration
- Site of the council of development of Saint-Etienne Metropolis
- interactive tourist Chart
|Random links:||ChillÃ³n | Guy Couach | Dani Martín | Stain of Fuchs | Tirtza | Moroccan royal gendarmerie | Lise_Autogena|