Located into full Country with Feuillardiers, the forest is made up mainly of chestnuts. One can see there the restoration of the castle currently in ruin, the antenna of the Bus (relay), and a park with deer.
Places and monuments
- the ruins of the castle of the Bus (XVIe century) are the only vestiges of a splendid Renaissance castle destroys in Révolution.Une permanent exposure gathers in its room Lapidaire, the carved elements which decorated the castle.
Personalities related to the communeto see House of Pérusse of the Bus
- Official site of the Community of Communes of the Common Mounts of Châlus
- of High-Vienna
- the Bus on the site of the national geographical Institute
- the Bus on the site of INSEE
- the Bus on the site of Quid
- Localization of the Bus on a chart of France and communes bordering
- Plane on the Bus on Mapquest
|Random links:||Church of Husks | Bauzemont | Helium nuclei | Christian (footballer) | Equip with Senegal of female basketball | La_Frise_(zone)|