The Bresse Hohneck
Located on the commune of the Bresse, the field skiable of the Bresse Hohneck is largest of the Massif of the Vosges by its extent and its frequentation. It is exploited by the company Remy Loisirs
HistoryIt is into 1967 that the station is installed on its current site of Vologne-Chitelet. Three years later, a complex is built with the foot of the tracks, integrating all the equipment necessary to a ski station. The current base of the field will be worked during the Seventies, while the Eighties will see the installation of the devices of artificial snowing up. The Nineties mark the installation of new more accessible tracks of return to the station for the initial skiers, and the beginning of the year 2000 saw the progressive passage to the fixed price of the " type; hands libres".
Characteristics of the field
- the stations close located at the Collar to Schlucht and the Collet are consequently managed company.
- the culminating point of the field is at the top of the Kastelberg, with 1350 meters of altitude. It is the fourth top of the solid mass of the Vosges.
- artificial snowing up is ensured by more than 250 snow-blowers, supplied with water by the Barrage of the Moor which is in the middle of the field.
- the field has two road accesses: one with the foot of the tracks and the other by the road of the peaks while coming by the Collar from Schlucht
Internal bondsthe Bresse
- Bond towards the site of the tourist bureau
- Bond towards the official site of the station
|Random links:||Canton of Chambley-Bussières | Alexandre Benedito Messiano | Sandrine Soubeyrand | Democratic face thiésois | Article 35 of the Constitution of the fifth French Republic | Crassula|