Territet is a village belonging to the commune of Montreux, in the Canton of Vaud (Suisse).
GeographyTerritet is located between Montreux and Veytaux, on the edges of the Lac Léman.
- AUDIORAMA Swiss National museum of audio-visual the
- New Museum Ruzo
- Museum of the barouche
- the statue of Elisabeth of Bavaria (Sissi)
- Church Anglican
- Emil Steinberger, actor and Swiss humorist, elected residence with Territet
- Victor Ruzo, painter, lives in Territet
- Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, there has a residence
- the Orient Express train stopped at the station of Territet and not with Montreux, which developed only later. First foreign tourists remaining there since 1848 whereas the first engine to cross Territet in 1861.
- In 1879 was installed in Territet the 1e telephone in Suisse.
- the oldest club of tennis of Switzerland was created in 1894 by the English, whose Territet was a privileged place of holidays. There characteristic, the Swiss ones did not have there access, one needed a British passport to be able to play.
- Car: and
- Train: line Milan - Aspires to - Lausanne - Geneva
- Funiculaire: Territet- Glion
- Boats of the general Company of navigation on the lake Léman (CGN)
- Institut Assembles-Rosa
- Official site
|Random links:||Aspecto fÃsico humano | Nesle-la-Reposte | Associação Desportiva Limoeiro Futebol Clube | Baška Voda | The catholic Action | Contest ATS | Pied_de_Dingle|