Teratoscincus is a kind of geckos of the Sous-famille of the Teratoscincinae including/understanding eight Espèce S night, terrestrial and insectivorous. It is the only kind of its subfamily.
The geckos of this kind have a squat aspect, with apparent scale S, a rather massive head and large eyes. They also have a kind of eyebrow to the top of the eyes giving them a particular aspect.
One finds them mainly with the the Middle East and in Orient.
This kind is regarded by certain as pertaining to the subfamily Gekkoninae (and thus this kind, as well as the subfamily to which it belongs does not appear in certain classifications).
Species of the kind Teratoscincus
Teratoscincus bedriagai Nikolsky, 1900
- Teratoscincus microlepis Nikolsky, 1900 - sometimes Teratoscincus microleptis
- Teratoscincus przewalskii Strauch, 1887
- Teratoscincus roborowskii Bedriaga, 1906
- Teratoscincus scincus (Schlegel, 1858)
- Teratoscincus toksunicus Wang, 1989
|Random links:||Asa Dotzler | De profundis morpionibus | Yossef Fein | Multimode platform | Thubten Chökyi Nyima | Liste_de_stations_de_radio_de_BBC|