Take the Time
- Images And Words (Album) (1992)
- The Silent Man (Individual) (1994)
- Images And Words: Live In Tokyo (VHS Live) (1994)
- Once In has LIVEtime (Live Album) (1998)
- Live in Tokyo/5 Years in has LIVEtime (DVD Live) (2004)
- With Sweater Me Under, Another Day, The Silent Man, Binds and Hollow Years, Take The Time is one of the only songs of Dream Theater having been the subject of a clip.
- the song also reached the charter of Billboard. It belongs to the club sélect of three songs interpreted by Dream Theater having reached the list. It succeeded raised with the 22e row.
- There exist two versions of the song, one of 8:21 and another curtailed for the needs for the radio. It is the latter which was used for the clip.
- With 3:44 in the song, one can hear a short saying Italian sentence: " che Ho perso Vista Ci vedo di piu" will ora;. It is in fact a counterpart drawn from the film Cinema Paradiso which wants to say " now that I lost the sight, I can see clair" more;.
- the words were written by each member on their side. It is the only time that all the members collaborated for the words of a song. Each one took a verse and together, they wrote the refrain.
- Several sound samples are pronounced at the beginning of the song. One can amongst other things hear " Hold it now" pronounced by Chuck D singer of Public Enemy on the Fear album off has Black Planet and " Wait has minute" pronounced by Frank Zappa on the album Sheik Yerbouti.
- the majority of the heard percussions were not played by Portnoy, but were added by the mixor.
- James LaBrie - Song
- Kevin Moore - keyboards
- John Myung - low
- John Petrucci - Guitar
- Mike Portnoy - battery
|Random links:||Melanobatrachinae | Fortalecimiento | Invertebrates on stamps of Cuba | Guide high mountain | Bobby Shew | True Ogre | Brian_Bolland|