T 12 AL and ex-Prussia
The engines T12 were built for royal Railroads of Prussia (KPEV) and for the imperial Railroads of Alsace-Lorraine (EL). They are of the same provision of axles as the T9.3 and than the T11 of which they are a direct evolution by the application of the Surchauffe. The engines-tender T12 were also different from it by a more generous dimensioning from the boiler. Among the engines of the class of the 130 T, those were also heaviest. Substantial differences of aspect (the shape of the water compartments, drawing of the apron,…) can be raised on these machines.
These machines were built with 1014 specimens for KPEV starting from 1905. A certain number of machines were taken by the armistice council in 1919 to be allotted in particular to French railway companies. 899 machines were incorporated by DRg in its creation in 1925 in the series 74.4-13 .
T12 7701 to 7729 (Al)The T12 of Al were of triple source:
- the 7701 to 7725 built on behalf of the ex-EL by EMBG of Graffenstaden: first, numbered T10 2601 to 2614 at their exit of factory in 1910, become T12 7701 to 7714 in 1912, then the T12 7715 to 7717 built in 1913 and the last batch, the T12 7718 to 7725 built in 1915.
- the 7726 (ex KPEV 7740 built in 1915 by Borsig) was acquired under the services of armistice of 1918,
- the 7727 to 7729 (ex KPEV 7705 , 7704 and 8442 , built, the first by Borsig in 1907, others by the Lokomotivfabrik Hohenzollern respectively in 1912 and 1914) are Prussian machines remained in Alsace after the war.
These four last engines compensate for the loss of four machines ( 7701,7702,7707 and 7723 ) remained in Germany after 1918. Those were incorporated by DRg in the series 74.4-13 ( 74.784 with 74.786 and 74.1254 ).
The series thus made up was dealt with by the SNCF under the denomination 1-130-TB 703 to 729 ; the last was reformed in 1955. The T12 7713 was yielded to CFL with their creation where it took the n° 31.01 . On the railway network of Alsace-Lorraine (AL), they ensured the same services as the T9.3 .
3888 to 3899 (North)These machines were allotted to the Compagnie of the railroads of North by the means of armistice council of 1918. The series was registered by the SNCF: 2-130-TC 1 to 12 . The last was reformed, as with the area Is, in the current of the year 1955.
Contrary to certain machines having been the subject of changes to be gathered on only one area these machines did not know any changes.
DescriptionThese machines had a motor two cylinders with simple expansion. The hearth was a hearth of the type “Crampton” and the exhaust was of the “German” type fixed. The Essieu before was treated in bogie-bissel of the type “Krauss”. The engines 7726 and 7729 were equipped with a food whole of the type “Knorr” which was dismounted thereafter. The water compartment was divided into 3 position, two side and between the members.
- Pressure of the boiler: 12 kg/cm ²
- Diameter of the cylinders: 540 mm
- Diameter of the driving wheels: 1500 mm
- Diameter of the wheels of bissel: 1000 mm
- Capacity of the water compartments: 7,4 m ³ except for the 7726 to 7729 : 7 m ³
- Capacity of the coal bunker: 2,5 T
- Mass in functioning order: 66,3 T
- adhering Mass: 50,8 T
- Overall length: 11,75 m
- maximum Speed in service: 80 km/h
- Locomotive with vapor Frenchwomen
Foreign related articles
- T12 Prussian ''' Photo
- of T12 Prussian (series 74.4-13 of the dB)
|Random links:||Power Macintosh 6200 | Modibo Diarra | Pont de la Concorde (Montpellier) | Draft NBA 1995 | County of Hardeman (Texas) | Coordonnées_de_Rindler|