Super Bowl I
The Project for the New American Century (Project for the New American Century, PNAC) is a Think tank American neoconservator.
Founded in spring 1997, the PNAC is defined as a noncommercial militant organization whose objective is the promotion of a American Global Leadership (American world Domination). The PNAC is placed thus like think tank and of influence, working to find and engage of the means of prolonging with the 21e century the world domination of the United States acquired since the Second world war, that it is in the policy fields, economic, cultural or military. Its head office of Washington DC is besides in the same building as another organization defending the interests of the United States, American Enterprise Institute .
Among its members, many politicians néo-conservatives, some are occupying of high positions within the administration and the current US government: William Kristol (president of the PNAC), Donald Rumsfeld (ex-secretary with Defense), Paul Wolfowitz (Former president of the World Bank), Jeb Bush (brother of George W. Bush and governor of Florida), Richard Beads, Richard Armitage, Dick Cheney (vice-president of the United States), Lewis Libby, William J. Bennett, Zalmay Khalilzad (ambassador of the United States in Iraq), and Ellen Bork (woman of judge Robert Bork).
The PNAC belongs to a broader project, called New Citizenship Project (Project for a new citizenship), an organization financed by the Bradley Foundation. Its opinions are the following ones:
the domination of the world by the United States benefits at the same time in the United States and the rest of the world.
- This domination requires the use of the military force, a diplomatic play of influence and an engagement to moral principles .
- It falls to the leaders of the United States, on the level of legitimacy and the responsibility, to manage this world domination.
- the government of the United States must use of its superiority in order to obtain an absolute authority by any necessary means .
Abandonment of the Negotiations on the limitation of the strategic armaments.
- Use of the military force in the event of failure of the diplomacy, against any country which would obstruct the interests and/or objectives of the United States.
- Installation of American military bases on the whole of the sphere to create a Total Constabulary (world police force), imposing the will of the United States.
- Modernization of military equipment and increase in the budget of the army of the United States to a total value of 3,8% of sound GDP.
- Development of the National Missile Defense (anti-missile program of shield) and continuation of the strategy of militarization of space.
(the integrality of these proposals are available on the site of the PNAC.)
The report/ratio Rebuilding America' S Defenses ( To rebuild defenses of America ), written by the members of the PNAC in 2000, is a document of 90 pages which relates to the military strategy of the United States. This text presents a vast analysis of the situation, as well as a whole of proposals. Because of its importance, so much by its size than by its influence, this report/ratio is equivalent to a political program. A French version is available on.
“ This is the new Mein Kampf. Only Hitler did not cuts nuclear weapons. It' S the scariest document I' ve ever read in my life. ” (This is new the Mein Kampf . The only difference is that Hitler did not have nuclear weapons. It is the most alarming document which I ever read in my life.) Doctor Helen Caldicott, 2000. This comparison will be often used by the detractors of the PNAC, in particular of the pacifist governmental organizations, the political parties, and other associations citizens. According to them, the two texts present great similarities, such as its objectives (domination of the world by only one country), its writers (a radical political movement reaching the capacity) like its consequences (been unaware of and/or underestimated although the group with the capacity considers a world military dictatorship). The difference, that Doctor Helen Caldicott underlines, is that Adolf Hitler did not lay out of weapons of massive destruction such as intercontinental missiles with nuclear warheads, which means that the PNAC is - potentially - much more dangerous.
According to the partisans of the theses of the interior plot, the Attentats of September 11th, 2001 could have been organized by the US government itself in order to be able to justify its military operations since 2001 and to make vote laws liberticides in the name of the fight anti-terrorist. These theses rest, inter alia, on preceding histories such as the Opération Northwoods or the Incendie of the Reichstag of 1933 , of false terrorist attacks allowing the governments extreme measurements under emergency and abrasive pretext of the method of the anguish . The PNAC exposed its plans, in his " report/ratio; To rebuild defenses of the amérique" writing in 2000: " Moreover, the process of transformation the American geopolitical strategy aiming at establishing an American supremacy for XXIe century, even if it brings a revolutionary change, will be probably long in the absence of a catastrophic event and catalyst - as new Pearl Harbor."
- Heritage Foundation
- general article: American Impérialisme
- Doctrines Bush of " replanning of the the Large Middle East "
- Geopolitical of oil
- Official site
- the Web site of the PNAC
- Sep 2000 Rebuilding America' S Defenses plan
- the general of PNAC
- Parody and critical Analysis of the PNAC
- '' New York, you' ve been used '' by William Rivers Pitt
- Presentation of the PNAC by the French Observatory of Think Tanks
- Program For a New American Century
|Random links:||Stephen Duffy | To raise topographic | List primacies of the Church Rumanian Greek-catholic | Stop van Gend in Loos | The Community of communes of Arpajonnais | Castle-Guibert | Super_Bowl_I|